We transport goods both domestically and internationally anywhere in Europe.
Are you looking for a logistics company? Do you want to collaborate with a transport company that can offer you viable solutions constantly, not just occasionally? At HBV Cargo we differentiated ourselves on the market by seriousness and fairness towards our clients but also with our collaborators.
No matter what your transport needs are, from a simple box to entire trucks of palletized or unpalled goods, we are at your disposal with our very diversified fleet of cars.
Whether you want transport and distribution services for meat, ice cream, medicines or other products that require temperature-controlled transport HBV Cargo can help you.
We come to meet you with a fleet of cars equipped with refrigeration for both light and heavy goods. We can offer you 3.5 tons or 40 tonns vehicles for both domestic and international temperature-controlled transport.
All cars are equipped with termo diagram so you have the guarantee that the goods have been transported under maximum safety conditions.
Over the years we have been carrying large freight for various industries, from wooden houses to components for bridges and other concrete structures.
When you need an oversized car you can rely on HBV Cargo, experience recommends. We can help you with cars equipped with platform and crane but also with attendant regardless of whether you want to transport the goods to Romania or Europe.Bulk shipping typically requires a longer time to arrange delivery, so we recommend you visit the request for price quotation page in advance.
Transport of dangerous goods
ADR dangerous goods classes are as follows:
- Class 1 - Explosive substances and objects;
- Class 2 - Gases, including tablets, pressure liquefied gases and dissolved gases and vapors;
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids;
- Class 4.1 - Flammable solid substances, self-reactive substances and solid explosives;
- Class 4.2 - Substances predisposed to spontaneous combustion;
- Class 4.3 - Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases;
- Class 5.1 - Oxidizing substance;
- Class 5.2 - Organic peroxides;
- Class 6.1 - Toxic substances;
- Class 6.2 - Infectious substances;
- Class 7 - Radioactive materials;
- Class 8 - Corrosive substances;
- Class 9 - Various dangerous substances and objects. P>
HBV Cargo offers dangerous goods transport services for both national and international routes.